Hope to find a job
Hope salary
monthly 120,000원 or more

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Advanced)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Advanced)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Intermediate)
Foreign language ability
English(Advanced)
Certification Hold
  • Bachelor - International Trade & Marketing (Copenhagen Business Academy.2021-06)
  • Finance Degree (Copenhagen Business Academy.2020-01)
  • Financial Management (Hanyang University.2019-02)

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • 2020-2022  Business consultant at Matkon, Re-cycle & Up-cycle company
  • 2020-2021  Sales personal at LG
  • 2020  Internship Bank Assistent at Nordea
  • 2011-2019  Sales employee at Elgiganten

Self introduction

An international profile that with several years of work in the retail sector, I have gained solid insight, especially in sales and business development, just as I have gained a good business understanding. I have experience from roles as a salesman and B2B consultant as well as project management within business development. My three strongest competencies are the following:

Client Advice: I have developed a good level of ability in terms of quickly recognising a customer’s requirements, due to good questioning technique and thorough preparation. I can create an overview for the customer by making what appear complicated simple. As a person, I am known for being a reliable and trustworthy partner at all levels.

Targeted / results-oriented: It is important for me to achieve my goals with my tasks. I therefore put a lot of effort into delivering on my expectations, and it encourages me when I reach these goals. In my previous positions, I have often been recognized for my positive attitude, desire to achieve, and the resulting beneficial success of my efforts.

Analysis: I am comfortable with analyzing trends and gaining new perspectives and opportunities from my insights. I enjoy analyzing data and extracting the essence of them to develop strategies to promote growth in the business.

Find me on Linkedin: Lukas Fussing

Or catch me on my e-mail: lukas_dubai@hotmail.com

버튼

list