• Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Advanced)
Foreign language ability
English(Advanced)
Certification Hold

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • 2021.03-now  Marketing asociate Orami indonesia (Sirclo group)
  • 2020.03-2020.09  Marketing brand development and innovation intern (Unilever Indonesia)

Self introduction

I am Felicia, a marketing enthusiast and citizen of Indonesia and a fluent English speakers

Current work (Sirclo Group)
Currently I am working at Orami under Sirclo group, a leading E-commerce solution enabler in Indonesia that helps brands to enter online distribution channels. While Orami is a one-stop parenting solution and the 7th biggest E-commerce in Indonesia. 
In my current role, I am responsible for end-to-end process: 
-campaign planning (yealy, halfing, and quarter) from business and marketing landscape
-maintaining marketplace under orami supermarket in various platform: Shopee, Tokopedia, Lazada, Blibli
-Optimizing integrated campaign in 360 channel platforms 
-Reporting, evaluating and giving recommendation to CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)

Suprisingly, Orami's talent are great and very competent. We achieve as 7th leading commerce in Indonesia with only 2 people behind the Marketing team. 

Experience in FMCG & Brand (Unilever Indonesia)
Before, I also had some experience as Marketing brand development and innovation intern in Unilever Indonesia, handling brand Bango (3rd biggest brand in Unilever Indonesia). I lead some projects, one of them is Bango refilling station that concerns plastic and eco-friendly business practices. 
image.png

For most update resume, please don't hesitate to reach me out : alexfeli1997@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Felicia

버튼

list