Hope to find a job
Hope salary
monthly 

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Advanced)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Advanced)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Advanced)
Foreign language ability
Spain(Advanced)
Certification Hold
  • SAP (SAP India .2018-11)

Career items

Career items
  •   
  •   

Self introduction

First of all, I would like to thank you for your response and for giving me this opportunity to portray my knowledge, experience and capabilities. 

The majority of my work experience (1.6 years) was in a private marketing and sales incorporated company (DASHAMI MARKETING AND SALES PVT LTD). I started as a trainee as I had no in-depth knowledge or previous experience in the field of marketing. My training initially consisted of designing social media posts, brochures, flyers, emails, templates, packaging and, content writing; as I had an exceptional background in art, craft, and writing skills. Having been required to perform based on the clients' requirements, I was then involved in the marketing strategies, sales channels, CRM, and D2C roles. I also worked closely with Microsoft applications and Slack. 

Having learned and done everything mentioned above within a span of 6 weeks I was designated as an Executive in the marketing department. Then my role included social media management, e-mail marketing, campaigns, website management, emerging marketing channels, LinkedIn extensions, content management, product management, and pitching new channels/strategies presentations. After gaining in-depth knowledge and experience in all the various sectors and areas of marketing, I believed that understanding the consumer behavior and the theory behind differentiating their needs & wants was the key to master marketing and sales. Therefore, I worked in three other companies; betterhalf.ai, EPSON INDIA PVT LTD and, NorthStar Academy;who's consumer base was, working professionals looking for their perfect match, education institutes, and CA, CIMA, 

My role in these three firms was no different from what I was doing in my first mentioned workplace other than research and development. But, the process and methodology behind deciding what has to be done, when and, how often was totally different because of the different set of audiences. 

Throughout my work experience, I not only learned quickly and did marketing, but salon understood the unseen bridge between how the process of decision making can crucially affect the type & timing of strategies, streams, channels theories, etc. Thus, what I mean to say, not only do I know what has to be done, but also know why, how and, when things have to be done for the best results and to work as teams/groups. 

Getting a master's degree in Marketing and brand management, helped me to test my knowledge and skills to a defined level. Along with the textbook theories, I have gained a lot of knowledge in the areas of technological innovation in marketing (which is also my dissertation topic) through many case studies and research. Also, holding a bachelor's degree in finance and accountancy from one of the best universities in India, budgeting and handling the financial/accounting aspects in marketing such as budgeting, etc., will be an easy task. 

Along with academics, I have also participated in business pitching events and am also a member of the young innovators' program. Also to fill the gap between my last work experience to date, in means of the practical business world, I have been an active member of the Essex startups team. Their events and programs have helped me stay up-to-date in all means of marketing and the business world. 

I was the department representative, lead member of the student union body, Co-founder, marketing manager, and currently, a member of the Essex Entrepreneurs Society and the creative & cultural head for the Essex Indian Society for the academic year 2019-2020. This might give you an idea of ​​my work, performance, and leadership while working in teams or groups. 

I have also been awarded as the winner of the business pitching event (Essex Startups) and received a certificate of appreciation as the Most Creative and Innovative participant in the EIRA Innovation weekender. 

Overall, I believe that I have the essential and desirable requirements to fit into the role. And I also believe that continuous growth and improvement is the key to perfect a job/role, and I promise to do that if given the opportunity.

버튼

list