Teacher/Lecturer > Foreign language
Hope to find a job
Hope salary

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Advanced)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Beginner)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Advanced)
Foreign language ability
English(Advanced)
Certification Hold
  • IELTS (International Examination Center IELTS Students International.2021-05)

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • 2021  English and Korean language tutor (freelance)
  • 12.2019 - 05.2020  English teacher for kids in China. Offline and online (full time). Had to leave this job because of Corona virus
  • 2019  Russian tutor (freelance)
  • 06.2021 - now  Methodologist of the educational department (internship). I`m creating a Korean language course for language learning interactive website (lingualeo.com)

Self introduction

Hello. My name is Victoria, I'm from Russia.

I'm an English and Russian teacher and language learning methodologist.

My experience in language learning is more than 10 years. I've studied English, French, Korean, Italian, and Chinese during different periods of time using different methods and technics (online/offline, in school/with a tutor/alone; in the native country/in the nonnative country; with native teacher/with no native teacher). Also, I learn cognitive science research about learning languages right so I can not only teach effectively but also create study programs for school or language learning online platforms.

My main advantage is a big experience and knowledge learned by doing, what, as you know, the best teacher.

I lived in Seoul for 2 years during studying in 어학당 at Sejong university so I`m familiar with living there. Now I'm in Russia and I`m looking forward to coming back as fast as possible.

이 오디오는 제 영어 실력을 듣고 가르치는 경험과 저에 대해 좀 더 알기 위해 만들었습니다. 감사합니다!

https://soundcloud.com/victoria-bogacheva-423279627/victoria-bogacheva-self-presentation/s-MBQeD0h3e8V

Please feel free to contact me by email: bogacheva.victoria@gmail.com

Or by kakaotalk: vitory

버튼

list