A desired occupation
Secretary/Finance > Purchasing/Materials/Logistics
Hope to find a job
Hope salary
monthly 

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Intermediate)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Intermediate)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Intermediate)
Foreign language ability
English(Advanced)
Certification Hold

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • 2009-2021  Volunteer at a non-profit youth organization--International Youth Fellowship (IYF)

Self introduction

My name is Sheldon Thomas, a recent graduate of the Master's program in International Commerce from Gangneung Wonju National University. I also have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Technology Jamaica. I have been a volunteer for the International Youth Fellowship(IYF) since 2009. This is a non-profit Christian-based youth organization that is focused on raising future leaders, social services, and global exchange. Aligned with the goals of the organization, I have worked to help implement and organize numerous programs such as Korean camps, English Speech Contest, Global exchange camps, and overseas volunteer programs. The time spent in this organization has helped me to hone my skills in, networking, surmounting difficulties, teamwork, and the Korean language. I have a level 4 in TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean), talented in the arts, and looking forward to working in a new capacity.

버튼

list