google_translate_logo

Talent Information

Resume Photo
Full Name
AANANDHA BALAJI BEERANA SUBRAM** (Mal, 33세, 1991년생)
주소
3/47-L., K.S.V Nagar, Narasothipatty, Salem. 
TEL
979-184-4076
HP
962-963-6490
aanandhabalaji@gmail.com
Homepage
Force status
Completion
Final education
University graduation

Desired job conditions

Desired working area
Logistics > Marine
A desired occupation
Production/Construction > Etc
Hope to find a job
Hope salary
monthly 2,500,000원 

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Advanced)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Advanced)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Intermediate)
Foreign language ability
English(Advanced)
Certification Hold

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • Mar 2014- Sep 2014  Engine cadet from American Eagle Tankers Pvt. Ltd., -Singapore
  • Mar 2016 - Jul 2018  Additional Fourth Engineer - EagleStar Ship Management Pvt. Ltd., Singapore (Formerly Known as American Eagle Tankers Pvt. Ltd.,)

Self introduction

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am B.S.Aanandha Balaji from India. Basically, I am a BE Graduate (Marine Engineering 2009-2013) got through with Distinction. I got placement by 2013 itself through campus interview in a shipping company EagleStar ship management pvt ltd., Singapore (formerly known as American Eagle Tankers Pvt ltd.,). I have undergone 4 successful voyages through which I got a very good experience in Maintenance of Engine room machineries ( 2014-2018). 
         Thereafter, to upgrade my educational qualification with post graduation, I have done MBA International Business (Operations and Logistics) at ERC Institute Singapore (Affiliated to University Of Greenwich, UK - Oct 2018- Apr 2020) with distinction. 
         Also, I am happy to inform you that I got familiar with Seoul - Hyundai Heavy Industries during my visit in March 2018 to take delivery of a crude oil tanker ship and as a beginner in Korean language will add beneficial to your highly reputed company profile. With organizational skills having high work accuracy with flexible work timings and excellent communication skills with willingness to learn new techniques will add beneficiary to your highly reputed company profile.
         I shall be very much obliged for your for your kind positive reply by giving a golden opportunity for the position which my profile best suits you. I assure you sir that, the discharge of my duties if I am offered an opportunity in your highly reputed company will be to the fullest satisfaction of my superiors/ management.

Thanking you in anticipation.

버튼

list