google_translate_logo

Talent Information

Resume Photo
Full Name
Kathy Joy Sent** (Fem, 32세, 1992년생)
주소
935/9 Soi Sirikun Tanon Tachang Nakhon Si Thammarat 935/9 Soi Sirikun Tanon Tachang Nakhon Si Thammarat 
TEL
no input
HP
062-692-7203
Kathabad2993@gmail.com
Homepage
Force status
Completion
Final education
Above graduate school graduation

Desired job conditions

Desired working area
Daegu > busan
A desired occupation
Teacher/Lecturer > Foreign language
Hope to find a job
Hope salary
monthly 2,500,000원 

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Advanced)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Intermediate)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Advanced)
Foreign language ability
English(Advanced)
Certification Hold
  • Licensed Teacher (Philippines.)

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • 2013-2017  customer service representative II
  • 2014-2017  Enl academy (ESL teacher)part time
  • 2017-present  Nakhon si Thammarat Vocational College Foreign Language teacher (full time)

Self introduction

Dear Hiring Professional,

As a highly skilled Foreign Language Teacher, I read your posting for a new Foreign Language Teacher with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at your institution, in particular my role as Foreign Language Teacher for Nakhon si Thammarat Vocational College, and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.

With more than six years’ experience as a Foreign Language Teacher, I am adept in developing and implementing curriculum, managing classrooms, and helping students advance their understanding of English language and culture. 

• Increasing student concentration, participation, and accountability.
  • Creating hands-on curriculum to promote interest.
  • Designing creative lesson plans and utilizing diverse technology.
  • Tutoring and mentoring individual students.

In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for teaching. I am extremely enthusiastic about teaching English immersion and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your ongoing success in your school.

Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meets your needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Kathy Joy Sentina

버튼

list