Regulations for Refunds on the Use of Paid Services
■ Article 1 (Objective)
The Regulations for Refund (hereinafter referred to as the "refund regulation") concerning the use of paid services (hereinafter referred to as the "JOBBAND") are designed to stipulate the requirements for the use, payment, and refund of paid services provided by the (hereinafter referred to as the "JOBBAND").
■ Article 2 (Justice)
■ Article 3 (Fuel Service, etc.)
1. The services provided by the JOBBAND to the members are basically free. However, the member shall pay the service cost stipulated in the information by the JOBBAND in order to use services designated for fee or separate paid services provided through work and technical partnership with a member shall pay the service cost specified in the information according to the member's consent.
2. The service charge is paid to members of the JOBBAND to use the paid service. The service charge can be applied differently according to the member's type. The amount calculated according to the service is notified to the members in advance. For this purpose, JOBBAND displays the following items related to the use of paid services on the introduction/description screen of the paid service, the application screen, and the notification.
- Name of "service"
- the name of the applicant for "service" (the name of the corporation if it is a corporation), address and phone number
- Contents of "service," how to use it, and other conditions for using it
3. JOBBAND may require additional personal information of members who are required to carry out payment. The members shall provide the personal information required by the JOBBAND accurately. The JOBBAND shall not be responsible for indemnifying the member for damages caused by false or inaccurate personal information provided by the member unless the member is intentionally culpable.
4. If a member using paid services cancels membership and requests a refund or cannot continue the service due to the reasons set out in this Agreement, the JOBBAND will refund the remaining service charges in the manner designated by the user (account deposit /cancellation of card, etc.).
■ Article 4 (the establishment of a service contract)
1. In order to use paid service, the service use contract is established by paying the service charge set by the JOBBAND after the member agrees to use the paid service. The member notifies the JOBBAND that it has been deposited with bankbook via email or phone. The JOBBAND is verified and certified and applied to the service. If the service user and service fee payers differ, the JOBBAND can request proof and approve the service application status (card payment can be checked immediately and applied automatically).
2. For a JOBBAND, if a minor under the age of 19 wants to use the paid service, he or she must obtain the consent of a legal representative, such as a parent.
■ Article 5 (User protection)
1. JOBBAND has transaction-related information management procedures set out in each of the following paragraphs:
- Displays the name, type, content and price of the services provided by the JOBBAND.
- The service you paid for in the JOBBAND can be notified by contacting the JOBBAND Customer Service Center.
- If you have consumer damage compensation or complaints, you can receive them through the customer center.
2. The members can apply for the service of the JOBBAND, exchange the application, and receive a refund through the following procedure.
- For the method of payment of service charges for JOBBAND services that wish to be purchased, there is account transfer, credit card payment, online bank deposit, and mobile phone payment. When service fee payment is completed, automatic approval is granted for card payment and mobile phone payment after checking the bankbook deposit.
- If a member of a company who has completed payment/deposit requests a refund before the service is provided, he/she shall replace it with a refund or other service of the same amount.
- In principle, no refunds should be made to members who have already used the service, but full refunds will be processed for requests for refunds due to computer problems such as errors or errors in the JOBBAND system.
- If the service cannot be provided due to unavoidable reasons, the payment will be refunded within 3 days.
- In the case of a limited use of human resources DB, businesses and industries that restrict the use of services for legitimate reasons, or companies or businesses that use important facts by manipulating or omitting their names, and if they are caught using the service through malicious acts that violate other laws and public sentiment, they cannot be dealt with or refunded.
4. For users under the age of 19, consent from legal representatives is required when a transaction occurs.
5. In the event that a transaction has been made without the consent of the legal representative, the JOBBAND accepts the cancellation of the transaction and refund request upon the member's request.
■ Article 6 (Cancellation of the contract for the use of paid services)
1. When a member intends to terminate a paid service contract, the member's ID can be deleted and withdrawn at any time according to the procedure set by the JOBBAND in the Main Screen – Member Information Modification Menu.
3. Termination or suspension of paid service use shall be established upon the member's application for cancellation of service and approval of the JOBBAND. At the time the JOBBAND approves, the cancellation will take effect, and if there is a refund, the refund will be made. Refunds shall be subject to the provisions of Article 7 below.
4. If the individual terms and conditions stipulate in paragraph 4 above and other methods of contract termination in each individual paid service are stipulated in the individual terms and conditions, the respective individual terms and conditions shall follow the provisions of the respective terms and conditions.
■ Article 7 (Refund service charges)
1. In the event that there is an error regarding the service charge, the member requests it or notifies the member of the JOBBAND in advance, he/she shall take the following actions.
- In case of excessive payment, the amount shall be returned, but if the member agrees, the amount shall be deducted from the charge to be charged for the next consecutive service.
- If the paid service provided by the JOBBAND lasts more than 1 month (based on payment), the service is refunded, excluding 10% of the total remaining days and the number of days of service from the termination date. However, if the cancellation is required within seven days of the commencement of the paid service, the refund is made except for the amount equal to the number of days used. In addition, if the paid service is less than seven days remaining, no refunds will be made if the paid service is more than two-thirds over.
- In case of each neck below, the member shall refund the entire amount paid.
: In case the member has not used the service at all after payment is completed
: In case the service is not available due to the service or system failure or the reason attributable to the JOBBAND is fulfilled
: In case services purchased by a member (personal/company) are not provided
: In case the service cannot be used normally due to a defect in the service provided
2. The member may raise an objection to the service charge. However, objections to the service charge shall be raised within one month from the date of the reason.
4. In principle, a full refund should be refunded to the payment method used by the member for use of the service. In case of partial refund due to termination of the service, the refund will be separately provided by the JOBBAND.
5. Additional expenses for the refund process (such as transfer fees) shall be paid by the member (personal/corporate) for the reasons attributable to the member, and by the miscellaneous band for the reasons attributable to the JOBBAND. If there is a member's fee arrears that need to be returned, deduct them first from the charges that need to be returned.
The provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall apply to matters not stipulated in the payment terms and conditions.
※ a supplementary rule
This Agreement shall take effect on January 1, 2019, and shall apply to any Member who subscribes before this Agreement is enacted.